Since today is all about the giving of thanks, I decided to blog about what I am thankful for...
1. I am thankful for boots because they make me look cute.
2. I am thankful for cologne because it smells so good.
3. I am thankful for Uggs because they keep my feet warm.
4. I am thankful for iPods and iPhones because they are awesome...
Ha! Just kidddding :) For real now:
1. I'm thankful for my mom, who does anything she can to lend a helping a hand, who is always there to listen, who always has time, who always cares.
2. I am thankful for Dad for always being there as well. He helps me through every problem and helps me make smart decisions. He keeps me in line!
3. As always, I am thankful for the rest of my big ol' family. For talks with my sisters, for laughing with them, for jokes, for spending time with them and knowing there will always be someone around.
4. I'm thankful for Daniel, who puts in so much time for me and who is ALWAYS there for me; who keeps me happy; who has taught me so much; who makes my life so much better.
5. I am thankful for my friends, my roommates, the people who accept me completely for who I am -- good or bad. The people who work out the rough spots and who enjoy the great times. The people that make my life a brighter place each and everyday.
6. I am thankful for Dunkin' Donuts Gingerbread Lattes. (No really, I am. They are going to get me through the winter)
7. I'm thankful for the summer, which makes me remember that there is life outside of this gray, cold, world we currently live in.
8. I am thankful to everyone who wants to make the world a better place, who is trying even when it isn't the easiest thing to do.
9. I am thankful, finally, for everything that makes me who I am.
I know that was a little heavy but I really think it is important to say what you're thankful for sometimes, no matter who thinks it's cheesy. It keeps you grounded, it reminds you of all the positive in your life in a world that is so negative. It makes you remember all of the people that help you out and make your life better daily.
Happy Thanksgiving :)